Coffee and chocolate are pretty much a match made in heaven in my book. This drink seems to be available around the world, but this version with cocoa powder and non-dairy milk froth most resembles an Italian cappuccino to me! It’s decadent and rich, but not so much that you couldn’t enjoy it every day. (Plus - the flavor oils from Black Coffee Market are totally vegan and sugar/calorie/gluten free, so no guilt there!) It does run the risk of making you instantly want to travel to Italy. You’ve been warned.
Let me know if you love this recipe! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram!
Black Coffee Market Flavor Oils are still $5 off! Use code VEGGIEPASSPORT for an additional $2 off and a free gift with purchase on any Black Coffee Market order.
- Pour espresso into your mug.
- Carefully layer a bit of the steamed milk (using a spoon to hold back the foam).
- Add the drops of flavor oil to your milk/espresso.
- Spoon the froth on top of your drink.
- Add the cocoa powder and cinnamon to a sieve and dust/tap over your caffé mocha to finish.